Monday 4 February 2013


UNICORNS and Fairies


    Here are two of my unicorns.
    The small little doll I used had no hair and a very plain face.  No eye definition.  Basically had no personality.
    The Unicorns maines and tails are made from Angora hair.
     I also replugged the dolls head with the same hair. Her wings are made of Fantasy film, wire and gallery glass.  
    With Fantasy film depending on the light and direction they can change colour.
   The black horse originally had a felt like covering which I removed and repainted him black.  The horn is maid from clay.

    The white unicorn is clay. 
    This was made for my 8year old Granddaughter who loves Unicorns and was always drawing them (or I was).
    I also set it up in a glass display case and as you can see, used the same idea as I did for all my fairies.

















No comments:

Post a Comment